Key team members
VLC’s strategic advisory team is focussed on supporting public sector organisations – particularly those whose remit is transport and infrastructure planning – to deliver on their goals. From defining objectives that connect government priorities with individual initiatives, through to helping develop organisational strategy, VLC can help articulate roles and explain the value of proposed projects towards high-level outcomes.
With over 30 years collective experience in setting strategy and leading change in public sector organisations, the VLC team have delivered organisational strategies and change management in state and national organisations.
Although the organisational strategy is up to the client to deliver, VLC can help develop and articulate it. The collaborative approach used focusses on asking the right questions and helping the team think through the answers, including the most important question for public sector agencies – “how do we deliver public value?”
VLC can help:
- Deliver strategic and business plans, at the organisation or business unit level, to set a clear direction
- Gain internal buy-in with a range of approaches to collaboration, including facilitated workshops, stakeholder engagement and surveys
- Design evaluation frameworks and evaluation tools to connect strategy with deliverables
- Develop the right key performance indicators and tools for tracking performance to allow ready answers to performance questions for external audiences
- Design a change management program to take the client from where they are to where they need to be.