Daniel Veryard and Sydney offices five year anniversary!
21 October 2022
VLC has celebrated two milestones in our Sydney office. Daniel Veryard State Director (NSW & WA) and our Sydney office were both celebrating 5 year anniversaries last week.
Our Managing Director Nick Veitch says “For anyone that has the pleasure of working with Daniel will realise how much of a great consultant he is. Over the past 5 years, Daniel and the team have built a great track record providing modelling, analytics and advisory services to several NSW Government clients, and laid the platform for the VLC team to grow. Looking forward to seeing what the next 5 years bring!“
Daniel says, “I’ve been glad for the opportunity to grow a new team on the foundation of VLC’s existing tools, reputation and wider capability. It’s been a chance for me to try new things, and I appreciate the confidence Nick, Tim and the wider VLC leadership have had in me over the past 5 years.
Since we kicked off in 2017 we’ve grown into one of Sydney’s larger strategic transport modelling, economics and analytics teams. We’ve also been fortunate to work on a number of major transport projects, as well as leading the development of the Regional Travel Model and latest version of the Sydney Strategic Transport Model.
Personally I’ve also enjoyed working closely with a great bunch of people, on the VLC side, among our clients and partners.“
Some of the projects we have worked on include:
- Great Western Highway Upgrade – Transport for NSW
- Fast Rail Strategic Business Cases – Transport for NSW
- Electric Vehicle Strategy 2022 Business Case Advice – NSW Department of Planning Industry and Environment
- Electric Vehicle Strategy Policy Modelling – NSW Treasury
- STM Re-estimation – Transport for NSW
- Shellharbour-Wollongong Multi-Modal Business Case Advice – Transport for NSW
- Review of CGC Transport Assessment Methodology – NSW Treasury
- NSW Regional Travel Model Development – NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet and Transport for NSW
On behalf of VLC, we congratulate Daniel and the NSW team on this milestone. We wish team and Daniel continued success in the years ahead.